Fri, 9/29 · 12:00 pm—4:00 pm · Frist Multipurpose Room
Innovation Forum is the Keller Center’s annual competition and networking event showcasing Princeton research with commercialization, or cultural and societal potential. Princeton faculty, research staff, postdocs, and graduate students present their research in a three-minute presentation to the audience and a panel of judges, followed by a question and answer period. Following the presentations is a poster session and networking reception where participants can further discuss and demonstrate their research.
The event consists of two distinct tracks:
- Science and engineering innovations
- Social sciences and humanities innovations
Open to the public and the campus community. Refreshments will be served. Registration is required.
- 12 pm – Registration/Check-in opens
- 12:30 pm – Opening remarks & STEM pitches
- 1:35 pm – Keynote
- 2 pm – Humanities pitches
- 3 pm – Demo station reception
- 3:45 pm – Winners announced